We host one of the world's largest collections of air-to-air images and those presented in the galleries are some of our favorite shots compiled from over 20 years of flying. The experience John has gained over this time, coupled with the expertise of his camera-ship pilots, has allowed him to photograph some of the most iconic aircraft of all time in their element and as fellow pilots would see them.
- The Warbird Gallery features some of the greatest and most historically important piston-engined aircraft of all time including the Spitfire, Hurricane, Lancaster, P51 Mustang, P47 Thunderbolt, F6F Hellcat, Me109, Fw190 and Zero. Many of these actual machines saw combat with the Air Forces and Navies of the Allies and the Axis Powers, during World War II.
- The Fast Jet Gallery includes shots of modern day air superiority fighters such as the F-15 Eagle, F-16 Viper, F-18 Super Hornet, F-22 Raptor and Eurofighter Typhoon as well as ground attack aircraft including the F-117 Nighthawk and classic jets such as the Buccaneer, Viggen and the revolutionary Harrier.
- The iconic Concorde and some of the most commercially successful airliners of all time such as the Boeing 737, 747, 757, 777 and Airbus 300 as well as a range of business jets including various models of Gulfstream, Learjets and Dassault Falcons are showcased in the Commercial Gallery.
- Images in the Wingmen Gallery pay tribute to the men and women from all generations who have flown, fought in, maintained and restored aircraft.
- The Skyscapes Gallery captures the beauty of "The Wild Blue Yonder", natures backdrop to John's stunning images.
- The Historical Gallery shows a small selection of the archive images that we also hold. They include many classic photographs of aircraft, aircrew and ground crew from the WWII era.
All of our images are available for license so please contact us to discuss your requirements.